Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 25, 2008

18th May(Train to Mumbai)

18th May..at Kannur Railway Station..waiting fr another yatra..!!
As usual..late by 15 minutes..!!
2125 hrs...and still no sign of train..for a while i wondered...if iam waiting at the right platform..for the right train..So i check and recheck my train ticket...Iam waiting and waiting as the announcements continue...

2140 hrs..I get into my B3 coach..unexpectedly crowded..and good mela atmosphere...with noise and fun..!
"Thank God..!!I guess..it shouldn't be a boring train journey.."

I bend down and try to keep my luggage below the seat...
"It's already full...son!!" said an Elderly voice...I turned back to see an elderly man..!!
"Yes,I guess u may find enough space to keep the bags under that side seat" He smiled...
"Thanks..!"I said and stood up with respect..and smiled back at him...

2200hrs and iam well settled in my seat..
"Not even a single soul awake.." I muttered..
I was already feeling lonely and bored...
For a while..i thought...how am i gonna spend my next 25 hrs and 30 minutes in this boring atmosphere..?

I switch to some cool music on my mobile..
"Oh!..Man!!"I cried with joy...
My eyes fall on a face....a cute face..
...for a while i couldn't keep my eyes off...

Next Day:19th May

3 comments:

Arpita@click said...

Experience was good,keep writing...but story is incomplete.

gane said...

nine ene kanumbo parayam..evide ezuthunila..@@@..

Sree said...

ab aage kya hua bhaiya?!! [:P]

ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes